Falken Ziex ZE-512
Spacers: 15 mm
Effective offset: 20 mm
- Wheels are +35mm offset plus 15mm spacers = +20mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and pulled
- BC BR coilovers with one collar taken out
- Barely any camber, 0 up front maybe -1.5 degrees at the most in the back
- Whiteline sway bars, Perrin endlinks, various little stuff
- Brembo GT kit all around (04 STi)
Does it fit wheels 5Zigen FN01R-C 17″ 8J ET35 205/40 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims 5Zigen
FN01R-C at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company 5Zigen
5Zigen is a Japanese-based wheel manufacturer that produces high-performance wheels for sports cars and racing vehicles. The company specializes in producing lightweight, durable wheels that are designed to enhance the performance of a wide range of vehicles. 5Zigen wheels are known for their innovative designs, precision fitment, and exceptional performance capabilities. The company's product line includes one-piece and two-piece wheels in various sizes and finishes to suit a wide range of vehicles. 5Zigen wheels have a significant influence on the tuning and stance culture due to their racing heritage and performance capabilities. Some of the popular wheel models from 5Zigen include the Pro Racer GN+, FN01R-C, and Hyper 5ZS wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!