- Rolled and slightly pulled (with fender-roller) fenders
- Bilstein B8 Sprint shocks, Eibach Sportline springs with 2 coils cut F and 3 coils R
- Camber 1.40 F and 3.15 R
- Progress rear stabilizer ba
- Hardrace stabilizer links
- Kakumei strut brace and rear trunk brace
- Custom solid bushings and Hardrace + Corksport engine mounts
- Stock calipers
Does it fit wheels Enkei RPF1 17″ 9J ET45 215/45 on Mazda 3 1 generation ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Enkei RPF1 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.