|Tyre brand||Nexen N5000|
- Rear wheel offset estimated, lips from another wheel
- No spacers
- Fenders extremely rolled and pulled
- Stock camber arms
- Air Ride
- Stock brakes
- When it was on coilovers the wheels fit perfect about 1/2" from tucking wheel all around but would hold a drivers liscense between wheel and fender
- The 17x9 +34 with 205/40-17 fit the front without any further modification at the same height as the 17x8 +22
- Member the bucky of StanceWorks forums
Does it fit wheels Work VS-XX 17″ 8J ET22 205/40 9J ET34 on Honda Civic EJ/EK/EM ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Work
VS-XX at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Work
Work is a Japanese-based wheel company that specializes in manufacturing high-performance racing wheels. Established in 1977, the company has over four decades of experience in producing high-quality wheels that are used by motorsport enthusiasts and professional race teams worldwide. Work wheels are known for their exceptional build quality, strength, and lightweight construction, which makes them an ideal choice for race applications. The company's extensive product line includes forged, one-piece, and two-piece wheels in various sizes and finishes to suit a wide range of vehicles, from sports cars to SUVs. Some of the popular wheel models from Work include Emotion CR, Meister S1, Kiwami, and VS-XX.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!