|Tyre brand||Nexen N5000|
- Rear wheel offset estimated, lips from another wheel
- No spacers
- Fenders extremely rolled and pulled
- Stock camber arms
- Air Ride
- Stock brakes
- When it was on coilovers the wheels fit perfect about 1/2" from tucking wheel all around but would hold a drivers liscense between wheel and fender
- The 17x9 +34 with 205/40-17 fit the front without any further modification at the same height as the 17x8 +22
- Member the bucky of StanceWorks forums
Does it fit wheels Work VS-XX 17″ 8J ET22 205/40 9J ET34 on Honda Civic EJ/EK/EM ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Work VS-XX at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.