|Tyre brand||Kumho Ecsta AST XL|
- Custom 3" extended fenders front and rear
- No spacers
- Integra Type-R DC2 5-lug hubs and suspension arms front and rear
- Integra Type-R DC2 complete brakes
- Adj. front upper control arm, about -0.5 degree camber
- Adj. rear camber arm, about -1.0 degree camber
- Rear wheel has exposed barrels but holds air
- Front have very weak stretch due to Kumho tires
- H22A engine
Does it fit wheels Jline 7RL2 17″ 8J ET-8 205/40 10J ET-5 215/40 on Honda Civic EG/EH/EJ ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Jline
7RL2 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Jline
Jline is a Japanese-based wheel manufacturer that produces high-quality wheels for luxury and sports cars. The company specializes in producing one-piece and two-piece wheels, which are known for their lightweight construction, strength, and precision. Jline wheels are designed to enhance the appearance of a wide range of vehicles, and the company's product line includes wheels in various sizes and finishes. Jline wheels have a significant influence on the tuning and stance culture due to their innovative designs and luxurious appearance. Some of the popular wheel models from Jline include the SDM, SP5, and SL5 wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!