|Tyre brand||Nitto Neogen|
- Rear wheels: +30mm offset plus 15mm spacers = +15mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and barely pulled
- Skunk2 Pro S coilovers, max lowered
- Camber: -1.7 degrees front, -4.9 degrees rear
- Stock brakes
- Member sneakerfreaker925 of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Does it fit wheels Rota G-force 18″ 9J ET30 225/40 ET15 on Honda Civic FA/FG/FK/FN/FD ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Rota G-force at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions