- Spacers: no (possibly when the wheels are done)
- Fender Fronts rolled and pulled, rears rolled. Cutting/Welding on the rear and front fenders.
- Camber: Not yet (possibly with new wheel setup)
- Suspension: BC Coilovers (with front and rear camber adjustment) Front and rear swaybars, full poly bushing kit.
Progress swaybars, front and rear.
Does it fit wheels Steel rims Banded 15″ 6J ET35 195/65 on Dodge Neon ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Steel rims
Banded at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Steel rims
Pros of Steel Rims
- Steel rims are very durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Steel rims are relatively inexpensive compared to other types of rims.
- Steel rims are easy to find and replace.
- Steel rims are very strong and can handle heavy loads.
- Steel rims are heavier than other types of rims, which can affect the performance of the car.
- Steel rims are prone to rust and corrosion.
- Steel rims are not as aesthetically pleasing as other types of rims.
- Steel rims can be difficult to clean and maintain.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!