|Rims model||ES 2.2.2|
|Tyre brand||General UHP|
|Wheel spacers||8 mm|
- Fenders rolled several times
- Bilstein PSS9 front removed lock collar dropped all the way, rear 4 more threads
- Rear turner adjustable camber arms
- Camber -1.5 degrees front, -2+ degrees rear
- UUC Motorwerks BBK by SSBC front 14" rear 12.9"
Does it fit wheels Varrstoen ES 2.2.2 19″ 8.5J ET35 215/35 9.5J ET33 235/35 on BMW 3 series E46 ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Varrstoen ES 2.2.2 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.