|Tyre brand||Falken RT615K|
- OEM .:R32 front bumper.emblem notch, corner markers, and upper swag/body line in lower bumper cover all shaved/smoothed
- OEM R32 rear bumper. both exhaust openings removed and smoothed
- All body side moldings removed/smoothed through out
- fender marker lights removed/smoothed
- rear hatch emblem, handle, and wiper removed/smoothed. Wiper delete from a 1983 Honda civic base model car, NOS part direct from Honda
- gas door, replaced with “Pro Fit Fuel Doors”, billet fuel door. aftermarket popping fuel door made for 99-04GMC Denali/ Cadillac Escalade. pops out, then pivots on its own axis point/turns away from the filler. hadto buy, and then mold a Denali quarter to make it fit properly, and still works off the OEM switch
- VIS carbon OEM Gti hood w/notch originally. Notch filled in and smoothed, filled with a carbon/ Kevlar material used for race car repair
- Roof, center section of hood between the body lines, grille, grille surrounding section of front bumper, hatch spoiler, mirrors, and sections between door and quarter panel glass, re-painted in a base flat black DP90 sealant, then cleared with a clear made from 60/40 flex and flat additive.
- Remainder of car based in OEM reflex silver, and clear coated in the same 60/40 flex and flat mixture
- OEM taillights and rear license plate, scuffed down, and cleared in the same mix, so as to match the overall hue of the rest of the cars finish.
- Headlights, and housings broken down. Inner bezels, and assembly painted matte black, and headlights re-assembled.
- Full digital camo vnyl wrap
- OEM .:R32 headliner, fully recovered in suede, and having deleted all seat belt mounting points in the rear
- OMP Race steering wheel, black leather finish. w/ Sparco hub adapter, and quick release steering hub
- .:R32 front and rear seats, and matching black .:R seat belts in front
- New South column pod, w/ autometer phantom 30 psi boost gauge, clocked to put max boost at eye level/ straight up and down
- fully custom fabricated 6 point roll cage. Boxed, plated, and through the floor, fully welded in. even so far as to be welded into the dashboard support beam behind dash. Prepped, smoothed, and finished in a raw metal brushed look, and treated from time to time to keep it rust free
- OEM TT 225 6 speed shift knob
- OEM beetle “turbo S” pedal set
- OEM .:R32 brushed door pull/ window controls, and door opener pull handles
- OEM .:R32 center console, w/o center arm rest
Wheels/ tires/ brakes/ suspension
- Tar*Ox B34 10 Piston front calipers, with 13.6 2 piece front rotors, and S/S lines
- Performance Café 11 inch rear vented and drilled rear brake upgrade, w/ stainless braided lines, and calipers also stripped and powder coated clear.
- Bilstein PSS9 fully adjustable coilovers
- Autotech lower rear sway bar
- TT solid rubber control arm bushings
- all bushings, and mounts, front and rear were replaced 6k miles ago (upper front, control arm, and sway bar, rear beam, rear upper mounts) lower front subframe, control arms, center support beam, and rear torsion beam axle powder coated orange. as well, entire under body re painted with matte black rock gaurd sealant.
- 3.2l VR6 mk4 R32 motor, bored .5 over to a 3.3
- JE 8.5-1 compression, .5 over bore pistons, with True Seal rings.
- Integrated Engineering forged connecting rods
- ARP rod and lower end fasteners
- Racewear head studs
- Mishimoto Aluminum radiator, and modified electric fans and shroud from a 2G DSM car
- Samco “urban camo” coolant hoses
- Precision Turbo PTB300.6267E turbo w/custom billet impeller wheel (C2Motorsports Stg3 R32 Turbo kit)
- C2Motorsports Turbo Inlet (The “Bat”)
- GrimmSpeed Manual boost controller
- TIAL 38mm external wastegate
- 550 cc injectors
- Bosch 044 255lph motosport inline fuel pump
- 3 inch custom turbo back exhaust, wrapped in heat wrap and silicon coated all the way back to the bumper
- deleted SAI, and Evap systems
- C2Motorsports turbo manifold
- C2Motorsports 3 inch V-band Down Pipe and high flow cat
- C2Motorsports “QuickFlow” Short Runner Intake manifold
- C2Motorsports Front mount inter-cooler
- Forge Motorsport Diverter Valve
- VF Engineering motor, transmission, and dogbone mounts
- Moroso drag car style coolant res
- BSH MK5 2.0t race catch can.
- United Motorsport (Jeff Atwood) ECM tuning
- (507 horsepower, 400 lb feet of torque @ the front wheels at psi of boost, 92 octane “plain ole’ pump” gas)
- OEM 24v O2M 6 Speed
- fully cryo-treated gear set, all internal gears and parts
- Quaiffe limited slip differential
- strengthened synchros throughout
- ClutchMasters 725 dual disc clutch
- Motul Synthetic Gear lube
Does it fit wheels BBS LM 19″ 8.5J 10J on Volkswagen Golf MK4 ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims BBS
LM at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company BBS
BBS is a German-based wheel manufacturer that specializes in producing high-performance racing wheels. The company has been producing wheels since 1970 and has become a household name among car enthusiasts and professional racing teams. BBS wheels are known for their lightweight construction, strength, and precise fitment, which makes them an ideal choice for motorsports applications. The company's product line includes forged, one-piece, and two-piece wheels in various sizes and finishes to suit a wide range of vehicles. BBS wheels are often used in the tuning and stance culture due to their racing heritage and performance capabilities. Some of the popular wheel models from BBS include the CH-R, FI-R, and LM wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!