|Tyre brand||Nitto Invo|
Built by: MS Auto Modify Service, Nextmod
Engine: Porsche 6ZYL 3.6L H-6
Horsepower: 320 hp
Torque: 273 lb-ft
- Evoms Carrera V-Flow air intake
- CSF aluminum Porsche 997 radiators (2)
- Tubi Style (headers, exhaust system)
- Exedy clutch
- Stoptech (ST60 6-piston calipers (f), ST40 4-piston calipers (r), slotted 2-piece rotors)
- Goodridge braided brake lines
- Motul DOT 5.1 brake fluid
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- AirRex (air suspension, V2 management, air tank, dual air pumps)
- Eibach sway bars
- MS Auto Modify Service bodywork
- Old & New slantnose widebody kit (customized to fit 996)
- Techart rear spats
- Downforce rear diffuser
- Custom carbon fiber fender fins
- Porsche 993 GT2 spoiler (customized to fit)
- LED (6-inch headlamps, taillights)
- Nextmod vinyl graphics
- DCT Motorsports T96 flat-bottom steering wheel
- Recaro Sportster CS seats
- Agency Power half cage
- RSC Labs Nano dashcam
- Carbon fiber (air vents, door handles)
- Alpine (head unit, 5-channel amplifier)
- JL Audio subwoofer
- Nitto Tires, Motul, Sonax, RSC Labs
Does it fit wheels Rotiform LSR 19″ 9.5J 235/30 10.5J 305/30 on Porsche 911 997 Series ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Rotiform
LSR at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Rotiform
Rotiform is an American-based wheel manufacturer that produces high-performance wheels for sports cars, luxury cars, and racing vehicles. The company specializes in producing cast and forged wheels, which are known for their lightweight construction, strength, and precision. Rotiform wheels are designed to enhance the appearance and performance of a wide range of vehicles, and the company's product line includes one-piece and multi-piece wheels in various sizes and finishes. Rotiform wheels have a significant influence on the tuning and stance culture due to their innovative designs and racing heritage. Some of the popular wheel models from Rotiform include the BLQ, NUE, and LAS-R wheels. Rotiform wheels have also been used in professional racing competitions, including Formula Drift and Time Attack.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!