|Rims brand||Steel rims|
|Tyre brand||Nankang NS-2|
- Rear fenders rolled
- Hottuning coilovers (fronts all the way down, rear with 10mm left from bottom)
- Camber: -2.5 degrees front, -4.5 degrees rear achieved with washers
- Stock brakes
Does it fit wheels Steel rims Banded 15″ 8J ET18 185/45 9J ET-3 195/45 on Volkswagen Golf MK3 ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Steel rims
Banded at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Steel rims
Pros of Steel Rims
- Steel rims are very durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Steel rims are relatively inexpensive compared to other types of rims.
- Steel rims are easy to find and replace.
- Steel rims are very strong and can handle heavy loads.
- Steel rims are heavier than other types of rims, which can affect the performance of the car.
- Steel rims are prone to rust and corrosion.
- Steel rims are not as aesthetically pleasing as other types of rims.
- Steel rims can be difficult to clean and maintain.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!