|Tyre brand||Federal SS595|
- Rear wheels +35mm offset plus 3mm spacer = +32mm eff. offset
- Clear Brembo brakes but needs spacers to clear strut
- Front sedan STI fenders rolled
- Rear fenders rolled and pulled
- Stance GR+ Pro coilovers
- Ingalls Front and Rear Camber bolts
- Camber approximately -2 degrees front and -3 degrees rear
- Front body STI sedan conversion
- Member Bran808 of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Does it fit wheels Rota Grid 18″ 10J ET30 255/35 ET32 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Rota
Grid at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Rota
Rota Wheels is a Philippines-based wheel manufacturer that has been producing high-quality aftermarket wheels since 1976. The company offers a wide range of wheel styles and sizes that are suitable for both street and track use. Rota wheels are known for their affordable price points and excellent build quality, making them an excellent choice for enthusiasts on a budget. Some of the popular wheel models from Rota include the Grid, Torque, and Circuit 10 wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!