|Tyre brand||Federal SS595|
- Rear wheels +35mm offset plus 3mm spacer = +32mm eff. offset
- Clear Brembo brakes but needs spacers to clear strut
- Front sedan STI fenders rolled
- Rear fenders rolled and pulled
- Stance GR+ Pro coilovers
- Ingalls Front and Rear Camber bolts
- Camber approximately -2 degrees front and -3 degrees rear
- Front body STI sedan conversion
- Member Bran808 of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Does it fit wheels Rota Grid 18″ 10J ET30 255/35 ET32 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Rota Grid at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.