|Tyre brand||BFGoodrich G-force Sport|
- Spacers used to clear Brembo brakes
- Front fenders not modified
- Rear fenders rolled flat and very slight pull by awdalbert of wfcrew.forumotion.com
- Tein Monoflex coilovers, front camber plates (no rear camber plates), Harman Motive 25mm front solid sway bar, 22mm Perrin solid rear swaybar
- Camber -3 degrees front, -2.5 degrees rear
- Stock 2008 STi Brembo brakes
- Member thisisthenewsic of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Does it fit wheels Enkei RPF1 18″ 10J ET35 265/35 ET38 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Enkei RPF1 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.