|Tyre brand||Falken Ziex|
|Wheel spacers||10 mm|
- Front wheels +13mm offset plus 10mm spacers = +3mm eff. offset
- Rear wheels +13mm offset plus 5mm spacers = +8mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and pulled front and rear
- KW V3 Coilovers, Whiteline Max C Camber plate, everything whiteline makes for suspension
- Camber -3 degress in the front, -4 degrees in the rear
Does it fit wheels BBS RS-GT 18″ 8.5J ET13 245/35 on Subaru Impreza GD, GG ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims BBS
RS-GT at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company BBS
BBS is a German-based wheel manufacturer that specializes in producing high-performance racing wheels. The company has been producing wheels since 1970 and has become a household name among car enthusiasts and professional racing teams. BBS wheels are known for their lightweight construction, strength, and precise fitment, which makes them an ideal choice for motorsports applications. The company's product line includes forged, one-piece, and two-piece wheels in various sizes and finishes to suit a wide range of vehicles. BBS wheels are often used in the tuning and stance culture due to their racing heritage and performance capabilities. Some of the popular wheel models from BBS include the CH-R, FI-R, and LM wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!