|Tyre brand||Falken Ziex|
|Wheel spacers||10 mm|
- Front wheels +13mm offset plus 10mm spacers = +3mm eff. offset
- Rear wheels +13mm offset plus 5mm spacers = +8mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and pulled front and rear
- KW V3 Coilovers, Whiteline Max C Camber plate, everything whiteline makes for suspension
- Camber -3 degress in the front, -4 degrees in the rear
Does it fit wheels BBS RS-GT 18″ 8.5J ET13 245/35 on Subaru Impreza GD, GG ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims BBS RS-GT at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.