|Rims model||Torque R|
|Tyre brand||Federal SS595|
- Front spacers to clear STI Brembo brakes
- Front and rear fenders rolled, rears with slight pull/hard roll
- BC Racing coilovers
- Front and rear camber plates, maxed out in front and rear
- Front and rear Eibach camber bolts maxed out
- Stock STI large Brembo brakes
- Member civicseth of nasioc.com
Does it fit wheels Rota Torque R 18″ 9.5J ET30 225/40 ET35 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims Rota
Torque R at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.
About company Rota
Rota Wheels is a Philippines-based wheel manufacturer that has been producing high-quality aftermarket wheels since 1976. The company offers a wide range of wheel styles and sizes that are suitable for both street and track use. Rota wheels are known for their affordable price points and excellent build quality, making them an excellent choice for enthusiasts on a budget. Some of the popular wheel models from Rota include the Grid, Torque, and Circuit 10 wheels.
Nicedayz is looking for editors to the team
Do you like beautiful cars and rims? Welcome!