|Rims model||Formula 5|
|Tyre brand||BFGoodrich KDW|
- Rear wheels +40mm offset plus 5mm spacer = +35mm eff. offset
- Rubbed a few times on the front passenger
- Koni/Ground Control Coilovers
- GC front camber/caster plates
- GC rear camber plates
- 8\" 350lb springs front
- 8\" 325lb springs rear.
- Member Cmoore711 from nasioc.com
Does it fit wheels RoJa Formula 5 18″ 9J ET30 255/35 ET35 on Subaru Impreza ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims RoJa Formula 5 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.