|Rims model||Professor SP1|
|Tyre brand||Falken Azenis RT-615|
- Rear offset +37mm plus 5mm spacers = +32mm eff. offset
- Rolled front and rear fenders
- Tein Flex coilovers -2.5deg up front, -2.5deg rear. 0mm toe all round
- 34GTT front brakes / rotors
- Member Mr_G of hardtuned.net
Does it fit wheels SSR Professor SP1 18″ 9J ET29 225/40 10J ET32 235/40 on Nissan Silvia S15 ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims SSR Professor SP1 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.