|Tyre brand||Federal 595|
- Rear wheels: +35mm offset plus 25mm spacers = +10mm eff. offset
- Front fenders rolled, rear fenders rolled and slightly pulled
- JIC FLT-A2 coilovers, Cusco tension rods, SPL rear upper control arms
- Stock calipers, but with such a large spacer, ANY caliper should fit
- Member wh0aitznic0 of zilvia.net
Does it fit wheels XXR 962 17″ 9J ET7 215/40 18″ 9.5J ET10 225/40 on Nissan Silvia S13 ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims XXR 962 at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.