|Rims model||HotWheels Sixty-Eight|
- Fenders are rolled and pulled
- Supernow Lateral Links (Toe)
- Supernow Single Camber Adjuster
- Supernow Independent Camber Adjusters
- Supernow Solid Subframe Mounts
- Solid Front Diff Mount
- Solid Rear Differential Mounts
- PoweredbyMAX Coilovers
- Mazdatrix DTSS Eliminators
Does it fit wheels KMC HotWheels Sixty-Eight 17″ 9J 215/40 CST Hyper Zero 1 9.5J ET15 225/45 on Mazda RX-7 FC ?
Yes, it fit. In current example this car with rims KMC HotWheels Sixty-Eight at the same parameters.
Look at our stance gallery and do conclusions. Ask community throught commentaries if you have more questions.